Compliance to EU directives, you are entitled to 30 calendar days of cool-off period. If within those 30 calendar days you are not convinced, our product does not work as advertised or you are unsatisfied with our service, we will be happy to provide a full refund of your purchase within the first 30 days.
When a refund is rejected
We reserve the right to refuse refunds if there's any abuse in our refund policy detected. This is to protect you as the consumer and ourselves. Below you can find the abusive circumstances.
- Refunds are strictly only applicable to new purchases
Reason: If you are already using our product and decide to renew or upgrade, we believe that you are already satisfied with the product.
- Your refund request was made after 30 days of your purchase
Reason: As indicated, our money back guarantee is strictly valid only for 30 days.
- You have previously initiated a refund request before regardless if it is the same or different account
Reason: It is pretty clear that you are trying to violate our refund policy.
- You have previously requested to switch your subscription over to another product
Reason: If you've mistakenly bought the wrong product and you've requested to switch over to the correct one, you're not eligible for a refund as it's pretty clear that you are trying to violate our refund policy.
You are eligible for a full refund, if all the criteria described in the When a refund is rejected section are met and you have not requested software support for the product you've subscribed for. Exception: Pre-sales questions.
You are eligible for a partial refund, if all the criteria described in the "When a refund is rejected" section are met and you did request support for the product you've subscribed for. Partial refunds are calculated as follows.
- We start with the price that you purchased the product (net value)
- Then we substracted €10 from the net value for each support ticket we answered during your subscription term, irrespective of the number of posts and/or outcome of your request
- The number of full months remaining in your subscription is then multiplied by this result and divided by 12. That's the amount of your refund.
- If the refund amount is negative, no refund is given and no further charge is requested either.
How refunds are carried out
Refunds are processed by the same payment processor you used to subscribe and it's only issued to the same email address & account that was used originally to make the purchase. Refunds are issued up to 30 business days after they are requested. The actual date of receiving the refund depends on the payment processor and the method of payment. Usually refunds via PayPal are credited within a few hours and refunds through a credit card company may take up to two months. This period of time is outside our control.
How to request your refund
To request your refund, use the contact page, tell us what extension you want to return and your order number. We would also love to receive the reason you are returning the extension and any other feedback that could help us improve our extensions and business.
In order to protect ourselves from fraudulent users, jCreativeWeb.site reserves the right to refuse refunds if any efforts of refund policy abuse are detected.
Updates to the refund policy
This refund policy can be updated at any time, without prior notice and is applicable immediately and retroactively for all subscriptions and subscribers. It is considered an integral part of our Terms of Service and its acceptance is mandatory for all users.